- You were born to be on a life path.
- Every person you work with was born to be on a life path.
- Our leadership journey is to discover our purpose and continually edit as we learn and grow.
WHAT!! What are you talking about Cheryl??!!??
I know….I even struggled to write this blog as I struggle to find the works to describe a leader’s presence as being about purpose. But, here goes….
Think of a great leader you admire. Did they show a sense of purpose? Could you describe their “life path”?
What I do know is that our purpose, our life path, is continually evolving. By using these three steps, you become clearer with defining and identifying your purpose.
- Write down what you think your purpose is right now. “I don’t know.” Well, write down what you do know. I bet there are things you know it is NOT as well as things you know it is.
- Plan time to step back and review. Look behind before you look ahead. What has your path shown you so far? What is the next best step?
- Permission to fail. Permission to learn. It is a path….one step at a time. What are you seeing and learning?
I would love to hear your thoughts to these questions. If you wish to share, email me cheryl@TheLeadershipEnergy.com and I promise to respond!
FREE LEADERSHIP ENERGY ASSESSMENTClick here.